PARK CREST INTERNSHIP
The Park Crest Internship Program exists to provide men and women with a practical church ministry experience and leadership training under the supervision and mentorship of a staff pastor or supervisor.
1. Committed follower of Jesus Christ
2. In good academic standing while pursuing education
3. In agreement with the doctrinal statement of Park Crest Baptist Church
4. Member of Park Crest Baptist Church
Meet with Staff Pastors to review the weekend and plan the following week.
Assist in hosting Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services.
Help organize and run outreach events
Communicate updates, encouragements, and announcements thru social media outlets.
Work with and learn from Senior & Executive Pastors about daily operations of church at Park Crest.
Assist in organizing proper systems, processes, and management.
Join staff on efforts of pastoral care.
Assist in strategic planning for upcoming events, series, and outreach events.
Aid in the communication of the mission of Park Crest.
1. Each intern is responsible for coordinating his/her schedule with their supervisor.
2. Interns must be flexible in adjusting time off depending on the needs of the church.